Wednesday 22 September 2010

Trying something new.

Apart from the occasional stroll with David, I'm a lone walker. It's not that I don't want to walk with others, but the opportunity isn't there all that much.

This weekend, Walk London are organising guided walks across the capital. Focussing on a particular route, area, or history, there's bound to be something to suit everyone. And there are loads that are under 5 miles.

Have a look at all the walks here. They're all absolutely free and all you have to do is turn up on the day.

Presuming all is well with my hip, I'll be joining the formidable sounding Green Chain MEGAWALK: 21.5 miles from Crystal Palace to Erith. Why not come and join me? :)

1 comment:

  1. very tempting instead of my annual Epping centenary walk... I shall talk to Michael...

    Carla

    ReplyDelete