Wednesday 20 October 2010

The world has changed.

When I was last out walking properly, before the bone broke, I had only recently noticed that it was Autumn. Kicking up leaves and shuffling through conkers were a new novelty, and I was still switching between bare arms and my hoody.

I dropped back into a bit of light training yesterday morning and everything seems to have changed. It's cold. It's windy. It's a bit rainy. Frankly, it's not very nice. Wardrobe changes are needed, I think. And just when I'd got used to the shorts!

In other news, my friend Pippa and I went to the Wellcome Collection's Things show last night where we got to see my socks in a special cabinet. I was rather surprised to see that they had been placed along side a carved wooden puppet, especially as Luigi was featured in the online gallery. A rather fitting placement.

Socks + puppet.

You can have a look at other pictures from last night here.

No comments:

Post a Comment